Easing the transition of new employees to increase retention and improve productivity.
New Hire turnover can be costly to your business. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports costs of 30% – 70% of the first year’s salary due to voluntary terminations. That’s why orientation and entry experiences are vital; they help set the tone for how well new employees perform – and how long they stay.
HSD® designs On-Boarding Feedback questionnaires for new hires customized to your unique hiring and business requirements. Question items most often focus on:
- Recruiting and Hiring Experience
- Orientation and Training
- Technology, Systems, Work Support
- Management Support
- Work Relationships
- Performance Objectives
- Workload and Work Life Balance
- Future Plans to Stay with the Company
Outsourcing your employee onboarding surveys allows your Human Resources Department to focus on more important matters. Additionally, many organizations find that a third party is able to secure more honest feedback from new employees because they do not fear potential internal repercussions. This sincere feedback gives you the valuable information that is necessary to ensure that new staff members are being properly trained and feeling supported in their new positions.
Learn the benefits and process of new hire feedback and the importance of surveying new hires with HSD. View employee onboarding survey commentary and than contact us for more information or call HSD® at 877-439-9315 ext 101 to improve productivity in your new employees today.
- Responses to question items grouped by job satisfaction, supervisor support, training and orientation, company policies and processes
- Comments, suggestions and concerns related to those factors
- Suggestions for improving the orientation and entry process