Improving employee retention through comprehensive exit interviews, turnover benchmarks, and analytics.
When you learn why people are leaving your company, you gain a valuable understanding of how your organization functions at every level. ExitRight® applies to every staff member from administrative personnel to top level management. Gaining insight from the various reporting groups and divisions through exit interviews reveals where your company is thriving and where it is struggling.
Increase retention and reduce turnover with ExitRight® from HSD, contact us today.
MEASURING EMPLOYEE TURNOVER AS A RESULT OF SUPERVISION
Many exit interview companies rely on costly software, which requires training and installation. By outsourcing your exit interviews with HSD’s ExitRight®, your HR department can quickly access the ExitRight® interface and view individual reports in addition to monitoring patterns and trends. Ultimately, trends are one of the most valuable components of ExitRight® because you can quickly recognize themes and implement changes. For instance, if several people report an unsupportive manager as their reason for leaving, you can immediately begin working with that manager to elicit change.
Learn the process and benefits of ExitRight® and how we can help your company with its exit interviews. With a variety of convenient options to complete these interviews, we will help you find the right fit for your organization.
For more information on why outsourcing exit interviews can help your organization or if you want to review sample responses other organizations have received from ExitRight®, we can help. Click here for more information or call HSD at 877-439-9315 ext 101.
HSD’s ExitRight® exit interview process provides the following benefits:
- Saves time: The entire service is outsourced, including notification to former employees, data collection and reporting.
- Instant and secure access: The 24/7 web portal displays numerical findings for all data gathered as well as external benchmarks and commentary. Charting comparisons, filtered data and download capability are also provided.
- Comprehensive in scope: The interview is uniquely designed with extensive quantitative data and verbatim commentary and is available in multiple languages.
- Robust analytics and period reports: Further analysis of trends, themes, demographic causes and organizational causes for turnover are included in period reports.
- Web, paper/mail, and/or phone interview options: Flexible response mechanisms generate higher returns that result in greater data integrity. The exit data is believable and actionable.
- Benchmarking: Responses from nearly 100,000 respondents back our external norms which allow you to compare your turnover findings to other organizations in HSD’s database.
- Customization: Question items and findings are compiled to meet your specific demographic and organizational reporting needs.
- Red Flag Alerts: Our instruments and technology enable monitoring of unethical or illegal activity.
- Easy to Use: No expensive software purchases, licensing, training, or long-term contracts to sign.
- Exceptional Value: Pricing is based upon interviews completed and service option selections.