Custom Employee Surveys and Organizational Research: HSD Metrics
As experts in questionnaire design, data collection and reporting, we’re proficient in supporting clients with customized measurement surveys outside of our core offerings.
HSD offers custom research and consulting tools that can help your organization function better. From candidate reference checks to exit interview surveys, HSD utilizes innovative technologies to collect and analyze a variety of organizational competencies. When you take advantage of the range of services offered by HSD, you can unburden your HR department by providing streamlined, web-based custom surveys to learn about employee satisfaction, new hire experiences, the onboarding process and exit interview responses.
- Team assessment surveys - measuring goal focus, role clarity, team processes, relationships
- Safety surveys - to measure the work climate for achieving an accident-free work place and employee commitment to safety
- Early retirement and voluntary lay-off exit surveys - to gather perceptions about the organization’s effectiveness, ideas for cost reduction and innovation, and factors contributing to the exit decision
- Cost reduction and sales surveys - during significant times of change when there is a need to quickly capture employee ideas for increasing sales and decreasing costs
- Job ladder effectiveness survey - to measure employee perceptions of the evaluation and progression process within a internally acclaimed research center
- Internal customer feedback - on shared service functions, especially Human Resources, Supply Chain, and Sales Support
- Member feedback for Industry Groups and Non-Profits
- Customer surveys
Once issues are identified through survey findings, HSD® may also be asked to facilitate feedback and action planning meetings. Click here for more information or call HSD at 877-439-9315 ext 101